Hi there, I just have a few comments and questions to ask.

I am kind of worried that I may be pregnant. I started to bleed about a week before I started my period, but it was light and spotty and continued over a week. Thats really the only weird thing that happened. I haven`t experienced any of the other symptoms at all, just the bleeding. Can implantation bleeding last that longÉ We used full protection so I really can`t see it happening, but there is always a small chance and it makes me worry.

We used a condom with birth control pills.

Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy...

Information provided by: justmommies

I know that but I am just wondering how likely is it that it is implantation bleeding?

No other symptomns for pregnancy exists and full protection was used.

Any comments would be nice!

The chances are minimal since you used a condom with birth control pills.

Implantation bleeding usually lasts just for the day or maybe even two.

I would say it wasn't implantation but you can never be 100% sure until you get your period or get tested.