I had my last normal menstral cycle from nov. 22 to nov. 26, on dec the 10th I woke up and had some brownish discharge very light and spotty and a little bit of light blood spots, and it only lasted for that morning and a little in that afternoon, I was wondering if that could be implantaion bleeding, or would that be anything else?

Are you using birth control pills or are you trying to get pregnant?

It could be implantation bleeding. It does last for a day.
However, it could also be your birth contro pills! I often experience spotting from Bc pills or lack of menstrual flow.

If you notice more unusual bleeding, then you may want to check that out. Do a home pregnancy test in a few days to make sure you are pregnant or not.

no im not on bc pills and i did take a hpt and it turned out neg but i think i took it too early cause my normal cycle shouldnt start until the 20th of dec and i took the hpt the day after i saw the spotting, so im going to wait until closer till then and if i dont start then ill take a new test

hi i am not due my period for about another week but i had slight spotting this am and some again tonight with no cramps could this be implantation bleeding?