I’ve been having a very bad flu for a while. I am taking some medicaments which my doctor prescribed me but I’m not getting any better. I’m feeling pain in my chest and I had high fever yesterday. I’m scared that it is going at my lungs. Is it possible to get pleurisy this way? I know my sister had it once and she complained that she had the same symptoms as I do now.

Pleurisy typically causes sharp chest pain during the act of breathing. If you feel: intense, persistent chest pains, high fever, shortness of breath, go at once and do another exam.
Pleurisy occurs when pleura (membrane that lines chest cavity and surrounds your lungs) becomes inflamed. When inflamed, the two layers of the pleura membrane in the affected side of your chest rub against each other producing pain when you inhale and exhale. Flu is one of the conditions that can cause pleurisy. Relieving pleurisy involves treating the underlying condition, in your case the flu, and taking pain relievers.