Hello!
What are red dye allergy symptoms?
Thanks in advance!

Red dye allergy is one the most often food color poisoning. It can cause anaphylactic reactions. Symptoms are rashes, swelling, and trouble breathing in a some people. Food dyes can also trigger asthma.

what is this stuff made from and how does it effect the brain?

Hallo,
I know that red dye allergy is an allergy to red dye that is put in to the food. I think that people do not have this allergy very often but it can happen from time to time. I know that this allergy can induce many symptoms. Some may experience vomiting shortly after eating an item colored with red food dye. On the other hand you can experience diarrhea and bloating along with problems with gas in the stomach. Do you have any of these symptoms? I also know that there are some skin symptoms like skin rashes or tingling sensation on your skin. I hope this helped in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen

Yes I am having reactions as I read your message. I recognize that the newest food in my diet lately has been jello thinking I would be eating something lite as I am trying to lose about 10 pounds by cutting back & eating less calories. So I chose jello and I have paid a price of itching & swollen hand, elbow/arm area and eye completely shut. It's like an inward itch but what is strange is so far its only on my left side. 'FLORA'