Yesterday, my sister's baby boy tried to eat pineapple for the first time in his life. Unfortunately, several red dots emerged not five minutes after he ate. My sister freaked out and decided to take him to the doctor today. I assume that they already left, still I want to address you with a question. Is there such a condition as pineapple allergy?

Yes, there is. Fresh pineapple contains several enzymes (among them, most effective is bromelain) that dissolves proteins. These enzymes generally have good effects for us, but they destroy the layer on our skin made from dead cells. Anyhow, your sister did the best thing by taking her son to a doctor. He or she will determine the right cause for his problem.

Hallo,
I know that not a lot of people have allergic reactions to pineapple but some can have severe problems when they eat pineapple or taste something that contains pineapple. One of the first things that you will notice is the rash on your skin. Also you will have digestive disorder along with possibility of respiratory problems. Did you notice if he had any cramps in her stomach when she eats pineapple? I think that she need to be careful not to give him anything that has pineapple in it. I hope that this helped you and your sister in any possible way. And remember to avoid pineapple as much as he can.
All the best to you,
Karen