Can some one help and advise, i have not been able to push a poo for over a year or 2, and have had to often remove obstruction with manual technique ( wont go into detail)

I have found there is a compartment type area between were my poo will exit before it reaches my bottom hole to come out, so the poo is falling into a cavity and not forcefully through my bottom it then when not out spreads through the cavity and can be compacted if i have a hard poo.

The problem with this is i am not pushing down on to the exit and im pushing on to an area of open space or compacted poo, so making pushing a poo almost imposssible.

I have poo remaning when i wipe and i have noticed i can help the left over poo in this compartment come out by pushing the skin area of the front end of my bottom hole where i can feel the lumps of left over poo, i also have a better poo if i push on thsi area.

i have never thought it to be a problem as i blamed my diet and thought things would improve but having remaining poo when i wipe from where i can not push fully out is now starting to concern me and with this cavity there my diet won't make much difference.

SO I think i should ask for advice.

Have you had children? I forget what its called but alot of women whove had children have this problem and can be corrected by surgery if its bad enough. Is it painful to stand up for long periods of time? You should see a doctor and get this problem resolved

i agree with Reneigh as I have this problem too. One doctor said I should have the operation, but the Head surgeon just gave me opening medicines, which quite frankly are not working. The poo sometimes has to be manually removed by me as it forms a hard brick like blockage. Get a good doctor not a busy one trying to save money at public hospitals.
MitiMiti