I am a young female and every time I take a poo [for the last few days/week or so] there would be bright red blood on the toilet paper and surrounding my poo in the toilet. The first day I just thought the t**d ripped my rectum or something, but because it is reoccurring I am beginning to get worried. I'd rather not go to the doctor, these are tough times, but if it's a big deal and it lasts much longer I'll probably go. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? It doesn't hurt when I poo [just the normal amount of discomfort], it's just bloody. I thought it was going away because yesterday it wasn't too bad, but then I pooed again [twice] today and it was like yesterday never happened. The problem isn't getting worse but it certainly isn't getting better.
Any help? :$

You should always see your doctor if you have anal bleeding. It may just be 'piles', but should be checked out.