Since 2 days ago every time i've 'taken the browns to the superbowl'
i've bled out my ass
it doesn't hurt though
what should I do ?
thanks for any feedback :-D

:-( I have exactly the same problem!!! Omg and 2 days ago too! i was sitting there taking a dump and once done i sat there for a minute and heard .. Drip Drip Drip, i wasnt peeing %-) What the? i looked down and Got the scare of my life the water was redish clear and red blood was slowly driping from my ass, yeah it doesnt hurt! but im scared it has now happened 3 times since but only when i take a dump nothing else :-( someone please tell me whats going or what is the best way to go about it, and no there is no blood in my pants or anything, and on the second time i made it drip by applying the tiniest bit of pressure after the dump, and it came to a hult after a lil while but when wipping it was red but tat decresed after every wipe then stopped! what is happening somone?!!!

Hemorrhoids. That is what you have. That is why you see blood in stool after drinking, blood in stool after wiping yourself and in some other cases as well. I had this and really don't want to wish anyone to have this ugly experience. Because, it is really, really ugly. I remember that the first time I saw it, I was extremely scared because I got scared that I have cancer or something. Sure, I did some researches and I saw that it could be practically anything. I didn't wait. I went to see a doctor. That is what all of you should do because you can never tell. But I also bet that you have hemorrhoid issues. 

:$ hi.. im really concerned and a bit shy with this thing..
yesterday i poop, when i looked down the bowl i've seen few drops of fresh blood.. and awhile ago, i poop again then when i looked down i've seen drops of fresh blood again.. i don't feel any pain.. everything is normal even when not pooping.. but where did the blood come from..?

im expecting my period five days from now and the only pain i've felt was from ovulation.. no hard time pooping.. but i don't know if the blood came from my vagina or rectum.. but i guess it's from my rectum because when i observed it with my fingers-- the blood is on the rectum, not on my vagina though it might have flowed down to the rectum. sorry for my descriptions, i just want to make myself clear.. thank you..

no blood when i pee.. but there is after i poop..

i am doing the same as you are Sinister every thing you said the veary same but its been over 2 weeks for me

ME TO! its been happeneing for like the past 3 days i was trying to do internet research before complaining to the doc and some say i need blood tests and others say just drink alot of water and eat some friggin veggies. if this doesnt work i really dont wana know what will happen! im so glad to know im not alone! i relle hope it stops before i gotta make "the call"

"hey doc im kinda drippin some red stuff while in the can"
and hell talk like its totaly normal but we all know it isnt!

hang in there guys.

I was just wondering the same thing. It never bleeds unless I take a c**p. Its been like this for about a month but last week it didn't happen, then just this week it started again. I take a c**p, then wipe and its red, but after i'm done wiping, there's no more blood. WTF? any suggestions?

ok listen up guys i had the same problem about a year ago so i said screw it and went 2 the hospital and he examined me and said it was nothing that it was just from supposibly pushing it out.. so i havent had the problem since and its just from where u might be pushing alittle hard but really dont realize your doing it.BUT HEN AGAIN YOU COULD HAVE HEMROIDS IF I WHERE YOU GO TO THE NEAREST E.R AS MUCH AS YOU'D HATE TO BUT IT MAY NOT BE SOMETHING SERIOUSE AND THEN AGAIN IT COULD BE SOMETHING VERY SERIOUSE.........

this is the exact same thing with me... every time i have to piss i really have to piss... so sometimes i just sit down and sh*t some but the past 2 days at the end of sh**ting i have drops of blood and the toilet paper is very bloody, seems pretty red so i guess is kind of better lol but any suggestions?

Same thing's happening to me, IDK what it is...honestly it's happened before, after eating at McDonald, but it doesn't usually last 3 days after....

someone posted before that it lasted 2 weeks...if you have any symptoms that last 2 weeks or longer, you should see your doctor immediately.

OKAY SO THIS ISN'T WEIRD AT ALL I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME AN I WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN I WAS TAKING A BOWEL MOVEMENT AN SEEN BLOOD WHAT THE HELL IS IT? WHAT IS IT CAUSED FROM? IM SCARED AN CONFUSED!!!!

Hey ya all, first of all, THANK GOD IM NOT ALONE.

I have also been experiancing the SAME thing as you guys.. bleeding ma a** out whenever I do number 2.. I was like soooooo scared and started googling to find out what the HECK it could be and ended up here..I found out it could be hemrroid **fingers crossed, let it NOT be** So I bought a Natural dietary fibre which helps with abosorbing water to form mucilaginous mass and ensure gentle and free bowel evaculation...and you drink that 1 or 2 times a day followed by alot of water..it will at least take about 2 to 3 days to notice the relief from constipation..ya'll also need to make sure that you DRINK ALOTTTTT or Water,,I just bought myself a big bottle and I take it everywhere with me.. and plus avoid eating junk food, try eating as much as veggies and fruits they help with constipation.. so far Im getting rid of it but I will be seeing a doc tomorrow, just incase..if you havent seen a doc and this has been goin on for a while.. GO AND SEE A DOC, this could get serious if you dont treat it and to confirm see a doc even if you not experiencing it..you aint gona lose nothin but gain a peace of mind for the sake of your own health.. apart from that.. Good luck everybody and I will tell you what happened tomorrow.

i hav the same problem. i am glad im not alone. i wish this would stop i hope its not serious and i dont want to goto the doctor cuz i dont. so i really hope this settles down. today i pooped and the blod that came out was even more redder. im really scared and freaked out so im hopeing to God that its not serious ans itll go away. im 14 yrs old and not that close to my parents. itd be a really terrifying thing for me to have to go up to my mom and saying my ass is bleeding or watever. thanks for reading. (: hopefully all of u get better too. :'(

i am having the exact same thing ..no pain before, during or after pooig, but when i wip there is a fair bit but then it stops as soon as i am finished

its been happening for about 3days now and i am really worried by it ..i really really dont want to go to the doctors as i live in a small village and everone knows everyone and i know they have to be confidential but it will be hell embarrassing seeing her aroud the village after!

how is everyoen else now? i was just wondering what you all did to make it better and did anyone ever find out what it is?

id be very grateful if someone could write back asap :-)
thanks xx

The same thing happens to me it been happening for 3 days or so and it doesnt drip its just when i whipe blood sppeks are on the toilet paper and im only 11 and im very,very scared and im afraid to tell my dad because i dont wahnt to find out what it is