Hello! I'm 22 and have been on Depo Vera for four years. I'm not interested in getting off of it any time soon since my experience with depo vera has been awesome, but I'm starting to get a little nervous. No one on the internet has anything good to say about depo vera and trying to conceive. I would love to start a family one day but I'm growing worried that depo might prevent that. Does anyone have any positive depo stories they're willing to share? Please share how long you were on depo and how long it took you to conceive once you were off. Thank you so much! 

I was on depo vera for 7 years when I decided to get off of it. I was 24 when I get off of it and had my first child just five months after being off of depo. Everyone is different. I now have two beautiful children. Depo should not affect fertility long term. It can take women up to two years to conceive after their last shot. If depo works for you, then stay on it.

Thank you! I plan on staying on depo for at least another 4 years so this made me feel a lot better. Thank you.