I have been to the doctor 10 days ago and I must say that I am a bit disappointed. I expected at least some courtesy, but it seems that I have asked for too much. Doctor was rude, with no bad side manners, as if my problem is not dire enough. Anyway, I have this mole on my breast, black colored. I know that it could be possible melanoma, really scared, having biopsy tomorrow. Did anyone have similar problem?

I think that tomorrow is a bit late, he could have ordered it a lot earlier. I think the doctors sometimes seem rude because they do not know how to bring the bad news. I also had a melanoma, it was malign, and my doctor had difficulties with explaining me the situation. Anyway, the entire area around melanoma was removed, it was 7 years ago, and for now, I am just fine. Therefore, whatever happens in your case, rest assured that it can end positively for you.

doctors don t want you to worry about sth which might not be anything. They don t really know the patients anymore and just the worry alone could trigger sth else.
But having gone thru melanoma myself with bigger surgery & many many further excissions I can say that I learned that that was a good thing to do.....to push any specualtions and scary thoughts away & to deal with the diagnosis - which is in MOST cases beneign or very early - when you get it.

Good luck & love to you

T