Hello! Please someone help me with some skin melanoma info for that is how my 24 years old daughter has been diagnosed-she actually has skin melanoma stage IIa of 1.01 mm thickness without ulceration and she is scheduled tomorrow for some skin melanoma resection or so I am curious how dangerous her condition could be and would like to hear something about this skin melanoma treatment. Thanks!

Calm down! Being diagnosed with skin melanoma stage IIa is not so dangerous for the prognosis for such skin melanoma are always positive with little relapse chances. Anyway this skin melanoma resection is more familiar as surgical excision-it is not invasive skin melanoma surgical treatment and it is usually performed under local anesthesia and is mostly done in a doc's office or even as an outpatient procedure. And when it is about such skin melanoma the scars are usually invisible but still there is an cosmetic covering options that provides scar camouflage. That is what I had and I am very satisfied with this skin melanoma resection and especially with this skin camouflage I had afterwards so nowdays I can't even recall I had something like skin melanoma is but still of course I am so frequent with checking out everything that makes me suspicious about my skin appearance and that means I also have regular check controls.

Melanoma is considered one of the deadliest cancers, because once you get it, there's a good chance you'll get it again... and you won't even know until it is too late. Anyone with melanoma, no matter how small it was, needs to be sure to get regular checkups which include regular scans (CTscan, PETscan, x-ray, full body MRI, etc... one which will show INSIDE the body). Most people with stage III or IV melanoma had no outward signs that the melanoma was back. No suspicious moles, no swollen lymph glands, nothing. They just felt really crappy. I've read stories where people were diagnosed with depression, arthritis, the flu... everything else but cancer! As long as you are diligent, and get REGULAR checkups (forever), you should be okay.