Hi. I am 44 years old woman. I have noticed one of my moles changing its` size and color. It itches and sometimes it bleeds. Are these cancer symptoms? I think I may have skin cancer.

Hi. I have melanoma, a skin cancer. I had the same symptoms. I had mole divided in 2 halves, different in size. It was bleeding too, and when it started bleeding I went to seek emergency help. I had to run through some tests. Then my doctor told me the bad news. I was diagnosed with melanoma. Anyway, possible symptoms of melanoma include a mole that changes in size, shape or color, has irregular edges, is asymmetrical, itches and bleeds, or is ulcerated. Some other symptoms include change in colored skin and satellite moles. Melanoma can occur anywhere on your body. In women, it is most commonly found on their arms and legs.