Hi. I have noticed some weird skin discoloration. My skin has become darker. I have a pretty big mole on my right hand and now I can se new moles growing near that one. The big mole has changed its` size and color. It looks ulcerated to me. What is going on?

Hi. I had the same symptoms. First I have noticed change in colored skin. However, skin discoloration is not something I would call a problem. Then I have noticed one of my mole is growing and changing its` color. It was also bleeding. I went to see my doctor immediately. I fear of moles. I was diagnosed with melanoma, a skin cancer. I don`t mean to scare you, but you should go check it out. Melanoma is aggressive cancer, more aggressive than some other skin cancers, such as basal cell skin cancer, or squamous cell skin cancer. It can develop anywhere on your body.