I am not sure if this is in the right section of the forum. Please correct me if I am wrong. :) 

Well,

I have had unprotected sex on the 10th, 11th 13th of June with my boyfriend and uses the pull-out-method but him saying that he might have impregnated me, all I can say it was unplanned but we've said we always wanted children.

On the 15 & 16th of June I had brown discharge (almost old-period like) and some very light pink spotting when wiped but not heavy enough to need a pad (maybe implantation bleeding?) and I would only see it or get it when I am going to the bathroom and wiping after I am finished. I know it takes about 6 to 10 days for implantation to occur and sometimes even less depending on the woman.

Then I have gotten my period as expected on the 17th of June with heavy bleeding and thick clots and lasted a number of appropriate days that I am used to. And I have had my period as expected on July 15th with also a number of appropriate days that I am used to (I have reading on vaginal bleeding and period bleeding, but I couldn't tell the difference so I am not sure). 

Now it is August the 9th and I have been experience sever lower abdominal pain and shoulder pain all on my right side of my body that seems to come and go for the past five days, I have heard that this could mean a miscarriage. I am expected to have my "period" on the 12th of August.

I have taken a total of 4 home pregnancy test that is said to be very accurate, two right after my period has ended in the month of June and two before my next period that started in July. Where all 4 came back negative (but can never be too sure).

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated, either by knowledge or experience of your own, anything to ease my mind.