I am very sorry for such a long post. Ok so I am new to all of this, and I figured I would ask some other people for advice and what sorts of things they experienced during early pregnancy. I am going to apologize, and warn you, now that some of the things I say may be a bit of a TMI situation but I figure in this case the more info the easier it will be to give advice.

The questions I have deal with the possibility of me being pregnant, and mostly whether what I experienced was Implantation Bleeding or not. I am only 20, and I don’t want my parents to find out just yet so it is difficult for me to get a hold of a pregnancy test since I rely on my parents for transportation until I can afford a new car, so I am also going to wonder at the end when I should take my test, I don’t want to waste it by taking too early and have to try and find another way to get a new one.

So I have a regular 31 day cycle and my last period was June 6th and lasted until the 10th, my usual periods are light spotting for an hour on the first day and then becomes incredibly heavy all the way up until the morning of the last day, and throughout that day goes from light red spotting to heavy brown spotting. Now this month, July 2nd, and approximately 4-5 days before my period was due I had light pink spotting early in the morning and only when I went to the bathroom. But about 3 hours later it got slightly heavier but still not enough to wear a pad, yet by mid-afternoon it was enough to wear a pad with some small clots every now and then, but still much much lighter than my normal period, I didn’t even fill half of the pad on any of the days when I usually go through 3 or 4 a day. This lasted for the rest of the night and the next day before it slowed down and returned to a state where I didn’t need a pad anymore, and then the next day I only had light pink spotting when I went to the bathroom for a few hours before it stopped.  And unlike my usual periods, the bleeding had no smell at all. So in total, this bleeding lasted for approximately 3 days, but I never had brown spotting, it was lighter than my normal period but heavier than what I usually hear happens during implantation. Has anyone else had a heavy-ish implantation bleeding like this? I have read some accounts that people have, but it doesn’t seem very common. Oh, I also had unprotected sex, in which my boyfriend came inside of me accidentally 4 days before I ovulated, is it even possible for sperm to live that long?

On another note, I took one of my two tests (walgreens digital) on the morning of July 2nd before the bleeding started and it was negative. I took the second on Saturday morning, July 7th and the day of my expected period, and yet again negative. I did manage to buy another test today since I read that urine tests aren’t usually accurate until 6-8 days after implantation, so then if that is accurate my hcG wouldn’t have been high enough to test on Saturday and should be by tomorrow or the day after. I have also heard bad reviews about the walgreens tests, so I decided to get an e.p.t this time. Now on the 8th, I have had no signs of my period and I seriously don’t think the bleeding I had previously was my period.

On top of all this, I have had some common pregnancy symptoms, some of which I didn’t even know where symptoms until I looked them up, so most of these aren’t from my “maybe-baby” mindset. Some symptoms I have had (unknown length of time for some, but mostly started about a week before implantation) are major breast tenderness, cramps and pulling in my abdomen, slight nausea at night, exhaustion, back pains, and my veins all over my body look like someone drew on me with a blue marker and purple pen, I have had headaches, extremely strange dreams (I rarely remember them so this very strange for me) some involving me being pregnant or giving birth while others I’m being killed or killing someone… And usually with my PMS the only thing I get is cramping only on the first day of my period and light breast tenderness the day before, not a week before. And on another side note, even thought I doubt this is a symptom, but just an hour after the unprotected sex I had a very strange twinge/cramp/tingle in my abdomen, and I have never had that before, I heard of one other story where a woman had this, anyone else?

To wrap up, with all this information in mind my questions are:  could what I described have been Implantation bleeding? When should I test? And do you personally think I may be pregnant or paranoid?  I do apologize for the lengthy post, but a lot has been going on. And an early thank you to anyone who helps or shares their own stories and opinions.

hi
I been having a few symptoms that kinda made me feel as if this process has begun (implantation).
I had my last period on June 22-29... I was fertile on in the first week of July... On July 3 my fiance and I decided to celebrate the 4th of July by getting a hotel room and watching the fireworks on the balcony... On the same day for 12 hours off and on we had sex unprotected until the fireworks started... 4 days later I started having pain on the right side of my stomach and a thick mucus... On the 10th I noticed a brownish discharge when I wipe and I am always tired during the day, I have difficulty sleeping at night, and when I have the urge to urinate it is frequent... My stomach looks and feel bloated and I cry easily since the symptoms started... Can I be pregnant and having the early stages of pregnancy... I really need help on this.... Btw the right side pain comes and goes throughout the day and lasts no longer than 15 minutes each time... Is this common in pregnant women... Please help with advice... Thanks

Did you ever find out about this? I am having similiar problems.

did you ever find out if you were pregs or not?

Same issues,close to the same story. Thank you for being so descriptive. Please update when you hear news.

Hello I would like to intervene and tell my story. I had a miscarriage june 26 2013 and have been ttc since my period came aug 31 and it last 3-4 days which is pretty normal for me. On cycle day 19 i had pink discharge and a little blood brown and red cycle day 20 i woke up with a high bbt and full breasts i used a panty liner and one on cycle day 22 which was just brown spotting i have never had mid cycle bleeding but im pretty sure im going to get a positive when i test on cycle day 26 ..good luck ladies

It seems like everyone on this post isnt really answering the question or giving you advice..everyone is just writing about their own situation. Can someone actually tell us if they experienced this and what the results were...whether you were pregnant or not!