Okay,  I am having a lot of confusion on whether I'm pregnant or not. I'm not sure if I have had implantation bleeding for three days or what the story is. So, I came here to explain my ordeal and get some feedback.

Okay, my period is always on time and is normal. On average, I have one every 29 days and it's medium to heavy period. According to a fertility calculator, I was suppose to be fertile between the dates of June 24th to 29th.  Well, I had intercourse on June 10th, 24th and July 1st. I started having cramps from July 2nd to the 5th with clear discharge and a ton of nausea.  From July 6th to the 9th, I had nothing except nausea. So, I took two tests and they were negative.

Now on July 10th, I had a little brown discharge when I would wipe. On the 11th, I had a little blood throughout the day and on the 12th and 13th, I had a light/medium bleeding. On the 14th and 15th, I had nothing but nausea. No discharge or anything.  On the 16th, I had brown discharge when I peed and a little nausea with cramps. I have a little cramps today and I have nausea with clear discharge. I don't think that I have a UTI because I don't hurt when I pee.

So, what do you guys think? My period always lasts between 6 and 7 days. Could it be implantation bleeding? If so, could the implantation bleeding last a few days? I'm really not sure on what to think. Any info or suggestions would be very appreciated.

Extra Info: I'm a 30 year old mom. I have three kids that are 11 years, 9 years and 18 months old.

Yes it could be implantation bleeding, but I would just wait til you miss your next period.