has anyone bled at the start of being pregnant? im not officially pregnant but i feel like i am, i just noticed 2 days ago the mammory glands on my areola's more prominent, it almost looks like tiny white pimple like bumps...and i feel really bloated and hungry every couple of hours....also tired, i have been going to bed at 9 the past 4 days.......my period was 3 days late...i finally got it but it started out really light and now its a little heavier accompanied with some cramps like menstrual ones.

I heard that women can have bleeding like that at the start of their pregnancy and have a healthy baby. Some women receive bleeding like that and it can be like their normal period and still have a good pregnancy. A girl I work with had her period for 3 months and she was also having morning sickness so she WAS pregnant.

I guess I should tell you, I am TTC. We had sex on July 27 thru til July 31 and I ovulated between July 27 and July 29. Can anyone tell me, has that happened to them before and still had a good pregnancy?

Hi, you said you had a period which started light , but never the less it was a period, so you might not be pregnant at all.

you might need to wait until your next period. Before you truely know if you are pregnant or not! There is implanton bleeding, which is a light bleed sometime people experience just when you become pregnant. I think you should definately wait until your next period, and then do a pregnancy test so you know for sure.

Yeah it's a bit weird. I had pregnancy symptoms. Such as spotting a week before my period which was pink and brown. Then my period was 3 days late. When it finally came it was very light for a day, and the next day (whuich was yesterday) it became like a normal period with darker blood, and I just woke up today and it is dark but there wasn't as much blood there as was yesterday. I also felt extremely bloated. More than normal and cramping.

I am thinking that maybe I was pregnant because I checked on a Pregnancy calendar for those symptoms and the exact day that I had saw those bumps on my nipples it said by then I would be 4 weeks pregnant and I would have more prominent mammary glands for storing breast milk. Then today, which is 2 days after that, the bumps aren't very prominent anymore, they are there but not as noticeable but my boyfriend said lastnight that they were still there. I dunno maybe I am going crazy. Maybe I had a misscaraige that was very very early so my body never reacted to the pregnancy because it was too early to even tell if I was pregnant or not. What does anyone think?

I was so happy when I saw those bumps because I have NEVER seen them on my body before...so I automatically assumed I was pregnant and my boyfriend assumed I was too. So I took a pregnancy test because if there was enough hormone to make my nipples change then I could test positive right? WRONG it was negative, so I started to read up on miscarraige and ectopic pregnancy. I know for a fact it wasn't ectopic but I am starting to think it was a form of miscarraige such as a "chemical pregnancy." I have been taking tests for the last 2 weeks and they were all negative, so maybe it's too early to tell? I went to the hospital and they even told me to wait. So I think I will wait until my next period. But why would my body do that? Act like I was and then all of a sudden not?

http://www.birth.com.au/class.asp?class=6620&page=4#chem this site tells you all about chemical pregnancy. but then again it also says that the bleeding could be normal because some women still experience bleeding in the first month of pregnancy, and would have what seems like a normal period.

I am thinking that maybe I was pregnant because I checked on a Pregnancy calendar for those symptoms and the exact day that I had saw those bumps on my nipples it said by then I would be 4 weeks pregnant (which would REALLY only be 2 because they add 2 weeks we had sex on july 27 thru til August 1 and a few days later is when I noticed the spotting) and I would have more prominent mammary glands for storing breast milk. Maybe I had a misscaraige that was very very early so my body never reacted to the pregnancy because it was too early to even tell if I was pregnant or not. What does anyone think? I dunno maybe I am just being crazy. My cramps are all over, and not to just one side so that's how I know it's not an ectopic pregnancy.

I was so happy when I saw those bumps because I have NEVER seen them on my body before...so I automatically assumed I was pregnant and my boyfriend assumed I was too. So I took a pregnancy test because if there was enough hormone to make my nipples change then I could test positive right? WRONG it was negative, so I started to read up on miscarraige and ectopic pregnancy.

I know for a fact it wasn't ectopic but I am starting to think it was a form of miscarraige such as a "chemical pregnancy." I have been taking HPT's for the last 2 weeks and they were all negative, so maybe it's too early to tell? I mean we only had sex the end of July and it's only the middle of August. Perhaps I should wait til my NEXT period? What does everyone think? I went to the hospital and they even told me to wait. So I think I will wait until my next period.