I believe I had a miscarriage as last week when I was 6 weeks pregnant, I bled a little, not a lot but not light enough to be spotting, I didnt soak a pad or anything like that, there was one clot through the whole 4 days of bleeding, no pain or discomfort of any kind, and I am seeing my doctor asap to confirm, I am very sad about this.
I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests since the bleeding stopped and all three have been negative.
Bt the last few days I have been getting morning sickness, I had it once or twice before the bleeding, but now it is more frequent.
Is this normal?
I will find out from my doctor, but has anybody else had an experience like this??
please reply.

i have been the same, 5 weeks pregnant and miscarried on 26th December bleed for a week like a normal period with a bit of clotting, not too much though, now 2 weeks later, i feel queasy, tired, emotional and
tummy cramps have started again like when i was pregnant. the midwife has told me to do a pregnancy test at the weekend just in case as any earlier it would show HCG levels from the miscarriage. cant wait 5 days to retest but i cant help but get my hopes up that i am still pregnant but have just read that some of these symptoms can be associated with grief of the loss or pregnancy too. its horrible not knowing whats going on in my own body!!

Hormones from preganncy stay within your body for up to a few weeks, so that can be one reason for MS.

Also, perhaps you have not fully miscarried. ANY woman that suspects a miscarriage must see her doc asap.

Curious what happened at the doctor's appointment. I'm having the same situation now- slightly lighter bleeding than spotting for 5 days (NOT like a normal period) after positive pregnancy test. About 5 weeks pregnant. Now getting morning sickness. Can't get to doctor's for another 2 days.

I have experienced the same symptoms too. 5 weeks pregnant with a period-like bleed for a few days and now morning sickness. Saw my gynecologist yesterday and in the ultrasound, found a subchorionic hematoma next to the embryo. Call around and get to a doctor as fast as possible, you may not have actually miscarried. I have been given progesterone and bed rest to lessen bleeding and am keeping fingers crossed that this pregnancy will be OK.

I think that I have had a very early miscarriage. I am not sure how many weeks, but I only suspected once I felt extreme nausea one morning at the same time as beginning to lightly bleed. I have been on the pill and have never bled before my period is due (bleeding started 10 days early). The bleeding has continued for quite a few days, still very lightly. I'm not sure if this was just a coincidence, but the nausea was nothing like I had experienced before and went in waves throughout early day.

I am going through the exact same thing!! I went on holiday to Austria to go skiing and I was lightly bleeding for around 4 days (definately not like a morning period) with no pains at all and during it I was sick every day (first time I've ever had morning sickness) and I still had food aversions and cravings during the bleeding and then it stopped, continued with sickness and food issues and I got home a couple nights ago and last night I had stomach pains in the left side of my stomach and was just sick. Going to the doctors today. I really hope I'm still pregnant

I am a pro-life NON-judgmental person and you can ask me anything.