I had a abortion july 30th please do not judge me because I was forced into this decision by my mom. A wk after my abortion me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex stupid decision yes I know. I started birth control after my abortion and came on my period on Sunday the 16th of aug. I was completely off by Monday I stopped taking the bc during my cycle. Tuesday I had my 3 wk check up everything went good and they gave me a pregnancy test which was negative and a new pack of bc that I wasn't to start untill the following Sunday tuesday night me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex again. Around thursaday I started spotting darkish blood it was only the size of a quater maybe could this have been implication bleeding? Along with the spotting pregnancy symptoms have returned I am bloated and have been having alot of gas along with stomach cramping tender breast with perkie nipples if possible I sleep all day except for going to school and I even sleep through some classes mild back pain and I have been very moody. I also have this weird feeling in my stomach it's very hard to explain but I experienced this feeling with my first pregnancy. Yesterday I went to a free clinic and took a pregnancy test which was negative but they told me to come back because it may have been to early for a postive test since the last time I had sex.I looked it up on the internet and I did a pregnancy calculator it stated that I wouldn't get a postive test untill the 13th Personally knowing my body I think I am pregnant again but still alil confused. Thank you for reading this I hope you can help!

I forgot to add dizzness/very light headed when I stand up, constipation and naseua. Thanks once again!

I can't really give to much advice right now, but it could go either way, i'm sorry not to have something more positive for you. Are you still on the pill? New bc users can have some difficulty at first, it's all in getting adjusted to the new hormones. It seems to me that if you were slated to start your pill on Sunday and had unprotected sex the Tuesday before, you would have already ovulated and would have been on the down side of your cycle. I really don't want to tell you that your not pregnant and that it could be a reaction from your bc, i just wouldn't be comfortable saying that.
Your best bet is to wait until they told you take another pregnancy test.

No I stopped taking the pill when I started having these symptoms in fear that I was pregnant. I also thought it was the bc but starting out on the pill I didn't feel like this at all it wasn't untill after me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on tuesday. I appreicate your input though thanks!

Like bbfeet9, I can't say if you are or aren't pregnant. Only another test can help you determine this.

But I am struck with the fact that you are continuing to practice unprotected sex EVEN in the aftermath of an abortion!

Despite having already had one unplanned pregnancy, you are gambling with having another.
Are you seriously TRYING to get pregnant? Because I'm beginning to worry from what you've said that you want the child.

If you continue this pattern of unprotected sex, you're likely to loose.

Ask your boyfriend if he's ready to become a father. His reaction should tell you lots about your relationship.