I'm confused! Last month I had a chemical pregnancy that ended with a week of bleeding bright red blood that started 2 days before AF was due. The day after the bleeding stopped I had unprotected sex b/c I thought there was no way I'd be ovulating so early. A week later I started having AF like cramps that have continued for the past week. At times they have felt less like AF cramps, more like little sharp pricks and very low. I've also started having pregnancy symptoms again, fatigue, slight nausea, backache, etc. Is it possible that I could have ovulated so soon after the early miscarriage?? I have no idea when I could test b/c AF should arrive next week, but if I ovulated early then I imagine my whole cycle is off! I can tell when I'm ovulating and I know I didn't ovulate this past week as I should have if I was still on schedule. I know this is all really confusing to keep up with!

yes you could be pregnant hun, i was in the same boat an took a test after my period was due, hey presto two pink lines... Good luck, x

I have the same question. I had light spotting for 2 days and the doctors say i had a M/c.
I still feel pregnant. and right after i was spotting they took test and my hormones went down and then next 2 days were at 0.
So after that. me and my partner had sex about 3 times in that week. right after bleeding stopped and about 3 days after that. This all happened at the begining of the month. spotted from the 3rd to the 5th lightly. and following monday-friday had sex inbetween them days.
I still havent started bleeding or gotten my period. Like the doctors say i would. and i still feel i am pregnant or could be pregnant again. Is it possible for that to happen? Can you get pregnant again right after a m/c?
Need help and some answers. thanks.

Hi, in having the same issue. I miscarried on May 10th. I bled for 6 days, then felt fine. I had sex regularly afterwards, but was very careful. My period never came, but I've had pregnancy symptoms for the last two wks. Im wondering what the chances are of being able to carry the baby so soon after miscarriage.