My last period was from dec 1st-3rd very light lasting 2 in a half days which isnt normal and then ive been feeling overly emotional crying for anything, more tired than usual, sometimes tender breasts, nauseas all the time gagging and nothing comes up then a few days ago i felt like i would get my period again with mild cramps that were barely noticable but nothing came being 3 days late  then 12/30 i started to get cramps and mild bleeding light red to a little dark only when i pee with a few drops of blood not even filling the pad much ... Is this implantation bleeding?

Hi, I'm in the same situation. My period was 2wks late. I have nausea, been vomiting, increased appetite, my favorite foods make me sick, I'm craving foods I don't normally eat, my lower back hurts, my nipples are so tender and glands on my nipples are seeming to pop out a lot, my stomach is tender to tight fitting clothes, I go the the restroom at least 3-4 times an hour. But today 2wks after my missed period and I'm bleeding. Blood clots are coming out and when I wipe I have dark red blood on tissue but my underware have no blood at all and I'm not waring a tampon or pad. blood is not coming out enough to ware one. Can I be prego??? Someone please help..... what could be going on with my body??? AM I POSSIBLY PREGNANT???

You sound like it have you taken any tests or been to a doctor yet you should schedule an appointment soon ...wish you luck