okay, so I always get my period at the begining of the month like clock work! A week before my period is due I always get sore breats and light cramping. Well. On december 30, no cramping and no sore breats but I started having brown discharge when I pee. I wore a pad thinking that it was the start of my period. Well...days past and it was still dark brown but light on the pad. 1 day it was kinda heavy but that was it...I never bleed RED or anything and i had NO CRAMPING!! What could this be?? THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU HELP %-)

Hello out there.... I'm looking for some help, My period was 2wks late. I have nausea, been vomiting, increased appetite, my favorite foods make me sick, I'm craving foods I don't normally eat, my lower back hurts, my nipples are so tender and glands on my nipples are seeming to pop out a lot, my stomach is tender to tight fitting clothes, I go the the restroom at least 3-4 times an hour. But today 2wks after my missed period and I'm bleeding. Blood clots are coming out and when I wipe I have dark red blood on tissue but my underware have no blood at all and I'm not waring a tampon or pad. blood is not coming out enough to ware one. Can I be prego??? Someone please help..... what could be going on with my body???