i have taken prenatal pills for only 2 to 3 days before i had sexual intercourse with my husband, and i was wondering if it would help me get pregnant even though i stopped taking the pills before i had intercourse, i have read over the google search about my concerns. and came across a variety of factors in my case. i have had sex 8 days after i ended my pms with out any protection what so ever. (TTC) 2 days later i realized that i got a light pink clear discharge in my panty. but its not thick or any sort. people think its left over blood from my period or ovulation spotting. or implantation bleeding <- highly unlikely it would be implantation bleeding, and as far as i have some knoweledge of ovulation and conceptions. to my understanding sperm can live in a womans body for up to 5-7days or less, and 24-48 hours for an egg to live in the womans body. see my mensturation is very incoherent. last month i recieved my pms on july 11th and i'm a 31 day cycle, this month i recieved my pms on the 5th. WAY TOO EARLY FOR MY PMS TO ARRIVE. but what i'm trying to figure out is, is there a chance i could be pregnant if infact my significant other has ejaculated in me numerous times even though no one knows exact dates of when they ovulate or concieved. i've also have tiny cramps in my lower abdomin. i'm not due for my pms until the 5th or 6th of aug. or maybe around the 11th or 14th of aug. i've also read that some women do not experience implantation bleeding and not aware that they are pregnant until a period is missed. i do need some advise.

So I gave my boyfriend a bj today and then like 3-5 minutes after he touched himself, then a couple of minutes later he fingered me and I want to know if it was possible that he got stuff on his fingers and that I may be pregnant and I'm freaking out, please help.