I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT ON MAY 26TH, 2012 & MY ACL SURGERY WAS DONE FOR RIGHT KNEE SINCE THEN I AM DOING EXCERCISE ON CPM MACHINE & DOING EXCERCISES WITH MY PHYSIOTHERAPIST. HOWEVER MY KNEE IS GETTING BEND BUT MY KNEE OR LEG IS NOT GETTING STRAIGTHEN UP OWING TO THIS I AM UNABLE TO WALK PROPERLY WITHOUT STICK OR I AM UNABLE TO GIVE MY FULL BODY WEIGHT ON RIGHT LEG SINCE LOCKING OF KNEE IS NOT HAPPENING. 

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS FACING THE SAME ISSUE OR HAVE FACED THE SAME. IS THERE ANY SOLUTION COZ PAIN IS UNBEARABLE. YOU CAN MAIL ME AT _[removed]_ OR CALL ME ON +919887200099.

I am. Had surgery June 20, 2012. Bending ok but straightening is tough. I was told it will get better in next few weeks. Let's hope so. Also I have serious pain in scar areas, as well as a pain that goes diagonally across my knee cap when I bend it. Again I was told that should subside to. Good luck. U can reply back to me  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use