I had ACL, MCL, lateral/medial meniscus surgery at the end of December and have been doing vigorous rehab and have been getting stronger and stronger. Out of the blue I have had serious discomfort and pain and I don't know why. I was cleared to shoot the basketball and did yesterday for an hour and have been cycling everyday. I still ice just didn't know if it was normal. The pain is centralized on my inner kneecap.

Thanks

This is out of league of forums. Better go to the doctor

Well,
I am not really sure how long does your recovery has to last in order to be clear of all unwanted complications. Your surgery was just few months ago and you ride a bicycle and shoot some basketball. I think that you shouldn’t put that much pressure on your knee yet. Are you using any medication for the pain that you have in your knee? In my opinion you should see your doctor about this and see if everything is fine with your knee. If something is not done right you will have to have another surgery maybe. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Nelie