Ok so me and my gf had protected sex.. I was having problems putting the condom on so my gf took it and flipped it for some reason. Some pre-cum got on it. I did masterbait the day before but i urinated before we had sex. This was our 1st time. Could my gf be pregnant? Please reply! Thank you

Hey ryan, it is extreamly unlikly that your girlfrien will become pregnate from that? How old are you and how long ago did u start puberty? It could be that you may not even be old enough to be producing sperm cells yet.... however if you ejaculate then you most likley can produce sperm

Im 15 and i think i started puberity at like age 10

Ok so it sounds like you are pretty mature and have been able to ejaculate for a while then.....like I mentioned earlier it is very unlikly that pregnancy will occur..... do you know when your girlfriends next period is suppose to be?

No i dont

When will you see your gf again? Can you ask her when she is suppose to start her next period?

Ok she just started her period.... I am SO relieved lol

And just another question..... I am 15 and my gf is 14.... And we live in michigan. If i get her pregnant will i be going to prison?

Hey ryan first off congrats on your gf getting her period. And 2nd since you are both minors you will not be going to jail.... that's not to say that u. Won't be in a huge amount of trouble with her family and yours..... sex carries a ton of responsibility and risks...including pregnanys and std's. There are correct and incorrect ways to use condoms and depending on your penis size a lot of condoms may fit too loose.

Ok well its good to know that if we ever do do it again and i actually end up getting her pregnant.... I wont end up sitting in jail. I hate the thought of being seperated from my family :(

Yea that's a hard thing to do being seperated from ur family at ur age..... I would just not have sex and just do other things to have fun....

Ya thats what i thought..... I dont really want to have sex anymore Until im like married or something.... Its to dangerous at my current age... Well i would like to say thanks for your help and info. I really appriciate it :)

Not. Problem.... that's why I'm here to help others.... if you have any other questions or concerns just post on this thread again

Ok so i forgot to ask this question but. After like a day of us having sex she said she could feel cramps in her vagina/lower stomach is this normal for her 1st time?

Hey there yes cramps can be normal... was ur sex hard/vigorus? Did it last a while, is ur penis large or her vagina tight? Did she do a lot of the work and did she shake and orgasm? All of these things can play a factor to how she feels afterwards