I had sex with my boyfriend on the 2nd of march,when he was putting on the condom he put the head on his penis in it then flipped it seeing that it was wrong :/ I did give him a blow job for a minute before he tried putting on the condom so he could put it in me but he didn't cum we ended up having sex with the condom and he came in the condom inside of me it didn't break or anything but I was suppose to have my period the 5th or 6th but I haven't yet and today's the 15th I'm worried if I could be pregnant, if any precum was on the other side of the condom that could get me pregnant but I don't think there was or is it just me stressing cause my period to delay or something.I'm kinda scared.this is a very big thing if I am

The only thing you can do is go get a pregnancy test and take it to find out. Also how old are you?

Talk to him about it first. And go and get a pregnacy test or go to the doctors

16

Yeah I went through something like this... I got scared for weeks that I was pregnant and my mind was not out to rest till I took a test... Btw I'm also 16 and I know how scary for this to happen... So my suggestion is to take a test

We're figuring it out now,its really scaring me idk what to do if it comes out positive...

Yeah the best thing to do is to tell your boyfriend and then take it from there... That's what I did with mine and he knew at that point that I was stressing out and was willing to support me no matter what.. Then the step after telling him is to take a test so that you can find out