me and my boyfriend just had sex 2 days ago. we were both virgins before that. we didn't use protection :-( it lasted for like a couple seconds to a min. if he did precum in me, could i get pregnant. i don't start my period until another 3 weeks or so. would you please let me know. i'm freaking out! thanks

so did you get pregnant in the end?

Well.... I the same thing that happened to you is happening to me, i had sex with my boyfriend 8 days ago, and i trying to feel weird, my back it's trying to hurt. So idk what to do.

Premature ejaculation has sperm in it so it's possible likely hood of u getting pregnant none. But yes you can get pregnant from that :-P

i have the same situation its been about a month or two now since last time i had sex and his condom came off as he was pulling out...he didnt fully ejaculate but he did have some pre-cum..he didnt do anything before that time period and i have had a period since then but it was extremley light and a pregnacy test came to be negative but my stomach seems to be changing a little..if you no anything any help would be grateful im scared that i may be pregnant and i do not want to have to tell my parents