Me and my boyfriend had sex and he cumed in me 5 times and we are trying for a baby. i took 4 pregnancy test 2 weeks after it all said neg. but yet i have all the symptoms a preg person has. i have hot flashes  stomach always hurt, back hurts, head hurts, dizziness  always hungry, always tired, always feeling like i need to puke. i have to always sleep on my side. i haven't had my period all month. i was suppose to start Monday 10, 2012 but i haven't  how am i not preg ? 

Sometimes when you make yourself think you are pregnant your body acts like you are pregnant. Mind tricks. I have the same issue though, me and my ex would have sex and we really wanted me to be pregnant and have a baby together. But I couldn't get pregnant. We had sex at least 6 times in 2 hours. And he cummed almost every time. Does Endometriosis run in your family?

No not that I know of. My boyfriend says he thinks I didn't get preg because he's been hit in the balls so many times. Do you think I didn't get preg cuz of me ?

Him, that could be a possibility. How old are you?

17 and hes 19

If you are trying to get pregnant you need to find out when you ovulate (there are plenty of things online that can help you and there are ovulation kits sold in stores these days). just because you have unprotected sex and he cums inside of you doesn't mean you'll get pregnant, and mature egg has to be there for his sperm to meet up with. Don't get discouraged! this is your first month trying, it normally takes couples longer to get pregnant. If you are stressed out about anything (even stressed about trying to get pregnant) you need to let it go. relaxing will help you get pregnant. 

Have you tried taking a pregnancy test in the morning, right after you wake up? This will give your body a lot of time to build up the pregnancy hormone in your urine so it can be more easily detected :)

When we was trying it was while i was ovulating. but everything i hear says i should wait til 4 weeks to take a pregnancy test. & i have been stressed cause me and my boyfriend really wanna go ahead and start our own little family. but when i saw all 3 test said neg. i started freaking out cause i'm afraid something is wrong with me like that i cant have kids. my mom and my sister got pregnant easy. should i be okay about getting pregnant ? my friend said its probably cause my body is fully developed yet is that true ? we had sex December 5, 7, 9, 2012 and he cumed in me all those times and i waited 5 hours to pee. then i took a test the December 14th. and it was neg. should i wait and take another test or what ?