a little over 2 months ago, my girlfriend and i were masturbating eachother at the same time. we never had sex (she is a virgin), and i never came. however, in the middle of this i adjusted myself, and got a little bit of precum on my fingers. i can't remember if i wiped it on my shirt or not. shortly after this, i continued to finger her. when i finger her, i don't go very deep into her vagina because it is painful for her. I didn't realize what happened at the time, and didn't think about it until a few days later. i mentioned it to her, and we both started to freak out a little bit. the day after i told her (3 days after the "incident"), she got her period. can she be pregnant?

there a few other details i must add:

-she has PCOS, and her periods are months apart, so she has no idea when she ovulates or when she is fertile

-she is a virgin

-her last period was 2 months ago, but this is normal because of her PCOS

i know I'm probably just being really paranoid about this, but it has been bothering me lately, and wanted to get the opinions of others. Thanks!

please any body??

NO shes not