My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex but we can't remember when but i didn't finish and it wasn't for long!!!!. She missed her period in July but i think it may have been stress, because a lot was going on. She got her period this month (august) around the time she was supposed to. She is on birth control, but she sometimes feels sick, and she sometimes gets headaches. she has no food aversions, and is only tired because she take a muscle relaxer. should we be worried?! please help.

Hi, I don’t think there is anything you should be worried about. First of all, she is on birth control and that is a pretty effective against unwanted pregnancy. Second of all, you said she actually got her period so that means that she can’t be pregnant. And yes, the reason why she missed her period in July could be because of stress. Besides stress other factor can cause her to miss or have delayed period. Things like medications and drugs, stress, anxiety and even a flu can mess up her cycle. All in all I am 100% sure that she is not pregnant. She probably feels sick because of some other reasons, maybe even because of birth control pills. Hope this helps

Okay good, well her period only lasted for 3 days but the first day was light. Sometimes she has a little bit of an upset stomach, but it doesn't make her feel like she wants to throw up. She's tired because of some muscle relaxer she takes. He boobs don't feel tender at all. she missed her period in July but got what we thought was it in August. do you think she would be having symptoms by now if she was?