Hi. I am a sixteen year old male who has a relationship with a girl of the same age. We have recently engaged in dry humping. She is on a contraceptive for other medical reasons. However I do understand that pre-ejaculation fluid can get someone pregnant. We were fully clothed when this went on however. She IS a virgin still and her hymen isn't broken, though I did finger her and she told me to stop because of some pain. However I didn't see any blood so I assume it isn't broken yet. So this is the situation. Can she get pregnant? 

No ! she can not get pregnant. The only way she could possibly get pregnant is if your penis entered her vagina. Fingering has nothing / no effect on getting her pregnant. You guys were dry humping, fully clothed, so no she can not ! 

Pre ejaculation (precum) can only get someone pregnant if there is sperm still present in the penis after a prior ejaculation. for example, masturbating then there would be cum present in your pre ejaculation. 

yea...my gf and i had tried this new thing that young people are doing called dry sex....it's actually better than regular sex because I came sooner that I did when I was in that. now shes pregnant