More or less, a month and a half ago my girlfriend gave me oral sex and when i ejaculated i held my penis so i wouldnt make a mess and i know some semen got on my fimgers. Me and my girlfriend kissed for 5-10 minutes after that before I unwittingly fingered her with the hand that got semen on it. I remember my hand feeling dry before fingering her, and my finger didn't get that deep in her because I was doing it from around her back side, but since I don't remember completely I'll just say I got my finger half way in. So i began to worry that she couldve gotten pregnant. We haven't really done any thing sexual since then. She's told me that she HAS had her period since then. But she began feeling a lot more tired than usual and recently she told me she's been eating a lot lately too. Also the other day she told me she thinks shes gotten chubbier, she's in pretty good shape and I haven't noticed a change in her body, but she thinks she has. I know these things could be caused by something else, but I can't help but relate them to being pregnant. She seems to know her body pretty well and it seems like she DOESNT think she's pregnant. We're both virgins and always very careful when doing sexual stuff with eachother, there was just this one instance of carelessness on my part. Ive dine some research and have come across many different answers to similar situations, and I just don't know how feel about my specific situation. I know this is a bit of a novel but I would really appreciate any answer, advice, or explanation for my situation. Thank you very much!

Hey Kyle I compleatly understand your situation as I have had a similar situation befor so I know how nerve racking it can be and as silly as the idea of oregnancy is from this situation it is hard to convince yourself without hearing it from someone else.  Was there a chance initially that she could have gotten pregnate? Yes! But good news is she had her period which for the most part means she ovulated and the egg was not fertilized so it was shed with the lining. Whatever she is feeling is most likely do to other factors like stress or MABY a slight illness nothing to get too worried about.  If it would put your mind at ease why not have her take a pregnancy test?