Hi, I am 37 years old and I had breast cancer two years ago which was successfully removed. Till than I had one set of chemotherapy and I feel very well now. Few months ago I started to think about pregnancy so I would like to know what effects it may cause on my health?

Hi, pregnancy after breast cancer is always very delicate question. There are types of breast cancers which are very sensitive on hormones like estrogen. You would make detail consultation with your doctor about all risks which pregnancy may bring to you and after that bring best decision for you. My sister had similar problem but her cancer wasn't sensitive on estrogen.

I think that you should ask your doctor about your idea of getting pregnant after breast cancer. Hormones play an important role during pregnancy. You may also try to consult an oncologist regarding this matter.