I had only one Depovera shot July 2010 and I haven't had on since; I started getting my period October 2010. I've been having regular periods. Is there a good chance that I may be pregnant? Or able to get pregnant? What could enhance my chances?

Since you had only one shot of Depo provera hormones it contains most likely didn’t have the chance to significantly change your ovulation – the shot did stop your fertility for a while, but chances are that it’s back to normal by now. Even the women who are on Depo provera for years sometimes get fertile almost immediately although in most cases it takes up to six months for fertility to restore. But with just one shot it’s most likely that you are ovulating and are quite able to stay pregnant, especially if you are trying to. Most chances to stay pregnant are during 2-3 days just in the middle between two periods – have as much sex at that time and good luck!