im on depo, and had sex while i was on my period. we also used a condom, but it broke.we didnt relize until after he had cummed in me. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Guest wrote:

the chances are less than 68% that you will get preg when you get off of the depo after 6 mths... veryy slimm chance!!!

i am currently 9 weeks pregnant and i was on depo provera... got my shot may 16 and conceived late june/early july. the shot is pointless and only works for people who arent very fertile. it sucks because im not even 17 yet.

My guess is you'll get lucky (or unlucky, however you look at it) and probably not conceive (get pregnant). Because let me tell you, being pregnant at 16 doesn't feel all that great. im not mad, but i wasnt exactly all gung-ho after i found out.

Good luck honey!