I had blood work done and my doctor told me I am not ovulating. But I am menustrating. They left this message for me and I can not call them back until Monday. ?

Are you trying to get pregnant? What was the reason for the bloodwork. Each woman has a cycle, ovulation included. Ovulation occurs before a period begins. I am not quite sure what you are asking? If you menstrate than you are ovulating.

It is possible that you can still bleed but not ovulate. It is called an Anovulatory cycle. There are many causes including hormonal, excessive exercise, eating disorders and medications.

There are fertility drugs available that can make you ovulate again, such as clomid, which are usually quite sucessful.

USUALLY, most women who do not ovulate are not going to have a period, BUT SOME DO.

There are so many reasons and explainations, that it would just get confusing.. Each woman is different..