Hey please help. Im 17 and i think im pregnant .. Is there any way to deal with unwanted pregnacy other than consulting a doctor? There is no way i could tell my family. And from where im living its illegal. Please help.

Hi honey! 1st you need to find out if you are pregnant - as if you did something or took something when you aren't is VERY dangerous! In virtually every country in the world there is a planned parenthood clinic - or a safe house! Througout the years MILLIONS of women have died from "back alley abortionists" OR doing it themselves! EVERY teenager believes they will be killed or beaten if they tell their families! Are you TOTALLY sure you can't tell your family? IF not and you fear for your life, you CAN phone clinics near you or close to your home town! There are certain pills to stop pregnancy BUT you need help with those! So please try and find a clinic in your area! There is NO WAY any of us can tell you HOW to do an abortion OR what to take to abort! It is illegal as if we were to do this and something happened we would be held liable! Really think about this honey - ther is NO going back! BUT find out first OK? BIG hugs and please keep me updated on how you are doing OK?

Hy i m 19 i m also pregnent but i cant tell this to my family i need help

4 days back i had unprotected sex with my partner. The next day i ate a morning after pill(Ella). I feel completely normal after consuming until today. I found shady light brown on my undergarment. Is this normal? Thank you for your time reading this. Thanks a lot! 

HI IM 16 YEARS OLD AND IM PREGNANT. IT IS ONLY 2 WEEKS WHAT CAN I DO TO ABORT IT IN NATURAL WAY. PLEASE TELL. THANKYOU

Hello there im having an unwanted pregnancy what should i do to have an safe and natural abortion.. I really need your help thanks

So where could we find the hospitals like that?

This is not modern remedy but might help. Raw papaya available in Asian supermarket. They are dark green in color. Peel the skin at eat for couple of days. This will abort if it early pregnancy.

The morning after pill actually forces your period just to flush out any eggs inside the uterus

What did you do?

So we can't abort the baby by just doing running and doing some hard exercise?
I think i am pregnant too. I cant tell my parents. They will bury me alive. Please help. Doing exercise no help?

Exercise wont help at all. Since i used to work out hard at the beggining of my pregnancy and not only me but I used to go to a gym for pregnant women and we could do anything in out first trimester

how to make abortion withou
t using pills or consult a doctor?

What is the name of pill you take

im 19 year old im pragnent please hell i cant tell to my femaliy