would like to know how i can stop the excessive spitting in my pregnancy am thirteen weeks and the spitting just keeps getting worse would like to know what i can take to stop this

Hi , this is my second pregnancy and I spit all the way up until the last push. I too am looking for a cure. The only thing that brings me any relief is chipped ice. Somehow sucking on is a couple of times a day reduces my need to spit. I hate it jsut as much as you do. I haope we both find a cure soon. Good luck moma

Excessive spitting in pregnancy, even though it’s not anywhere near as widely as known as other symptoms, in fact affects a lot of pregnant women. And it happens in your first or any later pregnancy. But, unfortunately, there is no universal treatment for this that works for all women. It’s not even clear enough if this is linked to the morning sickness or not, so that some morning sickness medications that are proven to be safe eventually might help.

Most women just try to find some way to manage spitting – be it chopped ice, sugar-free bubble gum, crisps… basically, trying to snack on something and keep youself distracted. And make sure to keep yourself hydrated because you are losing liquid this way.

I'm 5 months pregnant and constantly spiting will it ever stop?

Hi I'm Haitian . Woman in our country spit a lot during pregnancy my mother made an home made Iv fluid for me . A small tea spoon of salt and small tea spoon of sugar wit 6 oz.. Of water in a bottle shake it n dring it . Green lime suck on it n boom it's gone

It is one of many symptoms of pregnancy that pregnant women go through the increased saliva . Better to take an advice from your doctor regarding this.

Will try this

Ohhh Lord!!! im haitian as well, and i cant stand that feeling i would like to try that but, what is lv plz

I'm Haitian as well, what the name of the tea, more details so I can try, I've been spitting since wk 7 going on wk 13...desperate! I'm soooo sick of this...tks

I'm 5 months pregnant l spit very second I don't know wat to do to stop it

Did you find the cure I'm desperate I'm 8 weeks and

I would really like something to help with this to. Its so uncomfortable especially when I go out. 15 weeks and it gets worst every day.

i hate. the spitting. its aggravating. getting. out of bed going. in public places spitting is like ughh im 6months. and its still. going on i need. some remedies. i cant deal with it its gross

Try bitter cola from an African store. Bite a bit at a time And Chew. It will leave an aftertaste in your Mouth that will stop the extra salivation and spitting. This is what currently works for me.

How much should I drink