is there any way to stop unplanned pregnancy without doing abortion in 2nd month and what r the medician to stoop the preganancy with in tow month.

First of all how old are you? My daughter’s friend was pregnant last year. She was only 14 years old and she was scared so she wanted to get rid of the baby without telling to anyone. I don’t want to scare you so I will skip the end of this story.

There is no way that in your second month you can get abortion without going to the doctor. Anything you want to try by yourself can be dangerous for your health! So talk to the father of your baby and try to find best solution for both of you.

If he don’t understand how serious is your situation then talk with your parents or older friends, sister, brother.. anyone who is willing to help you.

Please let us know what have happened in the end of your story. I hope that everything end up fine and that you have done what was best for you.  

plz i want to know what u did fo stopping pregnancy

what should you do if your only about a week pregnant?

i wanna know toooo?!

if you are pregnant you do not need to get an abortion, there are other options if you don't think you can handle a child at the moment. There are families out there who really want kids and are unable to have them. There is an open adoption where you can stay in contact with the adoptive parents and be anle to still see the baby and there is also a closed adoption where you can just hand the baby over and you dont have to worry about it, but abortion is killing a child who didn't ask to be born and will never experience life.So please think about adoption options.

I have a friend she is 17 years old. she might be pregnant she doesn't know for sure she skipped her period and it's been about 2 days now. she us really scared but she doesn't want to go to her parents or she will be dead literally. I am trying to help her but I can only do so much. I like at your comment and tight you might be able to help. but what would be the best for her if she again is only 2 days past get period. it's been a week that she had intercourse. so if she us she might be a week. what can I do to help her?

Plz which midicen ....in the after 2 month....whos medicen

I have the same problem, but I might've missed my period by only a week what can I do without telling anyone

I'm having the same problem. please does Anyone know how to stop this?

What to do if your only a week pregnant.

so this way using protection is a crime as well. you are not even giving a chance to that baby.

Can you tell me what you did, I'm scared, how did you get rid of your baby

Dear, I know you are very frightened right now, but getting rid of the baby isn't the right thing to do. Before you do anything, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They have people there who can talk to you about your options and they can help you find one that works for you. Also, they provide free resources for mothers in need, like diapers and bibs.