Well, in this past June of 2012, I started vomiting the first day of my period,and within the 4 years I've been getting this gift, it has just started.It is making me think I could be pregnant especially since my period has really shortened and lightened up since the vomiting and fevers have started. Help, it's awful, especilly being my age of under 18 but older than 14 :/

Hello, well i would not be very worried if i was you. Sometimes people over react to different symptoms. Your symptoms could indicate some hormonal unbalance or something. Your period cant always be on time and just right, there is always some deviation from it. I mean, if you are so worried about being pregnant you should consider taking that home pregnancy test. Those are 95 percent accurate and they can tell if you are pregnant one week after you conceived. Hope this helps

Thanks, I honestly am more worried about my body's mixed messages as well, and I will just to make sure, thanks