I had protected sex with someone 3 1/2 weeks ago. But last week I had unprotected sex with someone else then 2 days later came on my period. I was on the sugar pill that week so I thought it was nothing to have a little light period. now I have headaches, back pains, fatigue, nausea, bloating. Its terrible pain too. Am I pregnant? If so how many weeks do you think I am?

Hello, well it really depends whether you partner has ejaculated inside of you or not. But i would not worry if i was you if you are on birth control. The symptoms you are experiencing are probably because of something else, maybe hormonal unbalance or a simple cold. 

I dont know, you can always go and get that home pregnancy test, they are really accurate and can tell if you are pregnant or not one week after you conceived. Hope this helps.