I have normal periods 5 days of bleeding every 33 days ( not 28 like most people but this is my normal) however, last month I start my lightly spotting a dark discharge for three days, then my normal periods for two days. However I had no other systems, no sore breast and no cramps. Then after a week I start having period like cramps for a day and my breast began to be sore for over a week. Now two and a half weeks later, 17 days before my normal period, I start to bleed. What is going on here? Pregnant?

Hello, well my girlfriend always has problems with her period. Its irregular and stuff. And she explained to me that girls who have normal and regular cycles are rare. So your problems could be because of some temporary hormonal unbalance. But you are also worried that you are pregnant. Does that mean you had unprotected sex and your boyfriend ejaculated inside of you recently?? If he did there is a high chance you might be pregnant. If its been 2 weeks from the intercourse when you think you have conceived you shoulld get that home pregnancy test just to be sure. They are pretty accurate.