Ok last month on the 18th i had a light pink discharge that was on and off for 4 days then stopped then on the 27th i had a light brown discharge ive taken 5 hpt tests and one clear blue all negative and went to te doc. And got a blood test also negative but im still having pregnancy signs can i still be pregnant ? Or is something else wrong? Help in really worried that if im not pregnant then theres something else wrong ....also ive been told i could have had a missed miscarriage and i haven't started my period for this month

Hello, i dont think there is anything you should worried about. You are not pregnant. Those HPT tests can sometimes be inaccurate although they are 95% right, but blood test is never wrong. So there is no chance you are pregnant, regardless of your symptoms. But now since you are not pregnant then something else must be wrong but that does not have to be the case. I mean, sometimes girls have weird symptoms related to their period.  I know my girlfriend, its different every month and she told me most of the girls are like that. It must be because of some temporary hormonal unbalance or something. I think that there is nothing wrong with you, you just need to relax and everything will be fine. Hope this helps