Hello :) My name is Sasha and I'm here today asking all of you for your help. I got my period August 6 and started ovulating August 18-22 I believe. I had sex with my husband all through Right now I'm having upper abdominal pain , on and off nausea and frequent urination. Could I be pregnant pregnancy ?

wel idk. maybe you should go to the doctors

Hello, well i think if your husband ejaculated inside of you during the ovulation there is a high chance for you to be pregnant. I mean , are you trying to get pregnant? If you are then i wish you all the luck you need. On the other hand if you are so unsure about whether you conceived or not you should get that home pregnancy test of course. They are pretty accurate , i think 95%. Just make sure you take it in the morning and that it has been at least 10 days since your last unprotected intercourse. Hope this helps and i hope you get the answer you want. Good luck