i have been dating this guy and last month when we met we came really close because we met after a long time. we were lost in each other and in between he went washroom ( which he goes a lot) when he came back we continued with our stuff... but then his hand went down suddenly and he started fingering then also inserted his finger inside me which was a bit painful, later i was feeling little uneasy and lil cramp in my lower abdomen too . it was first time for me to experience smthing like this. was it normal? i mean the thing which haunts me is that he just came from washroom (though he says he washed his hands with hand wash ) and he started fingering which just happened.. i just want to ask was it safe ?? i know m asking this question like a fool but its ok with me to ask a ques. like this instead of thinking over it and stressing myself. i dn hv my periods regular and i had my period  10-12 days back. when i go on searching net the pages  which opens up are like  "signs of pregnancy" or any how related to that pops up  :( damn ! one can understand how i must be feeling at that time :( i know i am acting like a dumbo but this thing will be cleared only when i get some feedback on this..i don't feel comfortable talking about my worries to anyone ,i really need you guys to make me clear on this .

please help me with your answers i'll be thankful to u all.

Dear Pooja

I think you should be OK pregnancy-wise, but I'm only guessing. If you want help and considered answers you must be explicit, and not use vague terms so that we have to guess.

"we were lost in each other ... we continued with our stuff" So what were you doing exactly?

"his hand went down suddenly and he started fingering then also inserted his finger inside me" The term "fingering" often means insertion, so what were you doing?

"inserted his finger inside me which was a bit painful ... it was first time for me to experience smthing like this" Sounds like you felt pressure on your hymen which could possibly have ruptured it. Did you bleed?

"was it normal?" Was what normal? What he did, or what you felt?

"he just came from washroom (though he says he washed his hands with hand wash )" It is good hygiene to always wash your hands after elimating. But you haven't said what he was doing in the washroom!

"was it safe ??" Safe in what sense? Safe from germs? Bacteria from faeces could give you a UTI if he didn't wash his hands. Handling his penis when urinating should be OK as long as there was no semen on his penis, but if he washed his hands, there should be no problem. Semen remaining on his hands would likely have been introduced to your vagina. Safe in terms of hymen retention? probably not

"i know m asking this question like a fool but its ok with me to ask a ques. like this instead of thinking over it and stressing myself." Ask whatever questions you want. Some might think you "a fool" for asking about this, but I certainly don't (except about not being specific!)

"i had my period 10-12 days back" make up your mind! when exactly did it start? How long is your cycle, and how long is your period? 10 days from the start and 12 days from the end are a long way apart. You haven't even said on what date this experience took place.

"i know i am acting like a dumbo" Only by not giving proper information - not by asking.

I hope this helps as a start, but fill in the missing details, and I might be able to help more.

Hello there..

i am sorry i haven't explained it all as i was not really comfortable with details.

it all started with hugging and kissing ( 17th jan),most of the time he was on neck area and in between of all this he went washroom to pee and  he often  goes. after coming back while he  fingered i was holding him only and  when he pushed finger inside  it did hurt a little, i asked him to stop and he did stop just after i said . i did not bleed though after all this i felt like opened up in my lower part felt wet there for some time and also some tenderness in breast, bloating in lower abdomen as well but it was only for that day later on i had my periods on 2or 3rd feb and it was for 3 days only i don't have my periods regular last time it was in dec. first week and it has always lasted for 3-4 days max. i m a thyroid patient so i do have problem related to it.

i was or i should say i am still having doubts abt preg. there are thousand of symptoms available online , even if u dont have one of those... u will start having it after reading on net while having doubts !! my doubt was even after washing his hand if semen remained in his hands like u mentioned..!

If you are uncomfortable about giving detail in public, send a private message (but in public it can help others). If he just went to the washroom to pee, and he washed his hands, there will be no sperm on his hands. There could only be the possibility of sperm if he hadn't washed his hands. That was my point.
I understand your concern, but I would be very surprised if you got pregnant from this. Anyway, you had your period early Feb, and this took place way before then. So it would be rare for you to be pregnant and have a period.
However if you still want to talk, feel free.