So my periods are usually about 4 1/2 days. My cycles are about 34 days. In May I started my period on the 9th. In June my period was 8 days later than normal & came on June 18 due to a lot of stress I was under. My ovulation days from what I have calculated were from July 3rd- July 8th according to my 34 day cycles. I wasn't paying attention & had unprotected sex on the night of July 8th at 1 am & he came inside me. I noticed around that time that my body had signs of ovulation. I am On no form of birth control. It's only been about 6 days but I am not sure if I should worry about the possibility of pregnancy??? Please help me because I am not sure what I should expect.

I'm sure you know this very well yourself, but here it is - yes, there is a chance you could be pregnant as there always is when you have unprotected sex, but in your case, things are even more obvious because the unprotected sex happened around the time you ovulated. So, pregnancy is definitely a possibility. But, it's too early now for home pregnancy test to be able to detect it - you will have to wait at least two weeks after the sex or the first day your period is late to be able to do home pregnancy test.