My last period was May 20th . I usually have an regular period , 28 days apart . Well i had unprotected sex on June 3rd , which was supposively ovulation day . My period was due June 17th but it skipped . I woke up this morning with a gush of dark red brownish blood in the toilet & that was it . Now im jst spotting little by little & its dark brownish reddish . I took a pregnancy test but it said negative . Ive had symptoms of a pregnancy like back pain , tiredness , fatigue , increased appetite , & breast tenderness / enlargement . Im clueless as to what is going on . Please help me if you can !

Hi Guest,

Well if it said negative then your obviously not pregnant. It isnt a miscarriage so just a late period.

Me and my girlfriend were in my bedroom. We both kissed and i pulled out my penis and there was pre-ejaculate on it. I cleaned it by rubbing my palm and then touched her clitoris and vagina lips with my fingers of same hand (no clothes and not penetrated) and that was wet.. Will she get pregnant by this from pre-ejaculate.(also i last ejaculated 1 day before this event happened and urinated about 3 times after that)....pls help i am scared.