Okay well i had been on birth control for about a month and i had started my period. I had taken my pill the day i had unprotected sex but after that i stopped taking them. The weird thing is my period kept going. And monday about a week ago it stopped. Well me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a couple of days after that. Im not sure if im pregnant , i havnt taken a pregnancy test yet but i think i am. So i want to do the abortion pill i live in oklahoma but i dont want to have to give personnel info even if its at planned parent hood. Because my parents or guardian really likes to keep tabs on me and i have no way i can pay for this. So please help trying to keep this on the down low. If you need to know more please ask and please help. I dont know if i missed anything. Thank you

Hi there, don't buy a test yet, you need to wait at least 3 or so weeks before testing.  And, I don't believe you are pregnant.  Just getting off the pills would be too early for you to have started ovulating yet.  Relax as much as possible because stressing out will just increase the 'phantom' symptoms of being pregnant and delay your next period. 

Good luck and hope this helps some

Well i had had unprotected sex since march 13th. But my period kept going 13th-18th. Should i take the pregnancy test now? Thank you

No, like I said you will have to wait at least 3 weeks and because you have your period you don't need to worry about getting pregnant. You shed your egg and lining because of the lack of sperm. YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT

Okay thank you but im still confused. So i dont take the test but i've been having unprotected sex ever since then. Ever since march 13th to april 4th i know thats horrible and im talking to my boyfriend no more sex until we figure this out. but do the same things you said still apply? I mean march 13th i took birth control in the morning and that was the last time i took it. I stopped completely after that, and so theres still no possible way i can be pregnant????? Please help really desperate now.