hi,
me and my fiancé have been trying to get pregnant for a bout 2 months and that's when I came off the pill, i had my November period nothing UN usual, ive just had a sort of period which started on the 7th and ended by the morning of the 9th, but when it started it was very light for most of the day, and got a little heavier but was easy absorbed with just a panyliner, the 8th it was roughly the same still just using a panyliner, and by the evening of the 8th i got the last tiny brownish bits and that was it. from the 11th i have experienced a light pink discharge which is not a lot but still there and have still got it 2day the 12th, i have experienced some cramps like a period pain but that's it, and my next period is not til 2nd of January so not sure what to do, any advice would be helpful.
thanx 
Emz

Taking a pregnancy test would be the first thing you could do. 

ok thank you, only thing im worried about is would it not be to early to take a test as its not due til 2nd of jan??

You can take a test like.. two weeks after the start of your last period. but if you think its too early.. then wait a week or two.